Saturday, December 6, 2014

05.12.14 - Some recent realisations

Here's a bunch of things I wish I had never introduced my kids to:
-Goldfish crackers (especially in the car)
-Bananas (kinda anywhere)
-Cheerios
-My bed

And this is why:
1. Goldfish crackers, once they enter you car-sphere, never leave. I'm pretty sure they multiply and cover everything in fine cheese dust. And vote Republican.
2. Bananas become a part of every piece of clothing you own, and you never know when it happened. Sneaky yellow bastards.
3. Cheerios, like goldfish crackers, can be found in every crevice of your house. They lack cheese dust but spread their own dust when you unwittingly step on them in your socks.
4. I deserve to sleep in my bed without you climbing on my face. I just got sleep back. Stop ruining it.

But then this happens:
-I'm just still so incredibly thrilled by every time I see my kids eat I don't care.
-I'm so tired I could fall asleep bent over backwards on a fire hydrant.

And without a shadow of a doubt, I just couldn't imagine my life any other way.



No comments:

Post a Comment